Monday, October 6, 2008

12 week countdown!

I made it through September! We had out of town guests nearly every weekend, just when I was feeling like it was time to pull our lives back together with our homeschool and our budget. I love having guests, really I do, so I don't intend for what I have said to be taken as a complaint. It's not! But with the Fall season comes a renewing in our home. It is a time to turn our hearts home and focus on family and the upcoming holidays. With my sights set on the Thanksgiving and Christmas season, everything within me is screaming "Get a PLAN!" For me that means lists: lists for gifts, lists for groceries, lists for what needs to be done during which week. The countdown begins! Twelve weeks until Christmas! One of my favorite planning websites is www.organizedhome.com , with its free printables galore! Do you have a favorite holiday planning website? If so, leave a comment!

No comments: